Sharing Buttons by Linksku
Pretties, Workers & A Randy Old Bat
- Robert Pattinson’s life can’t be the perfect existence it seems to be. I understand that he’s a very pretty man, and seems to be a pretty good actor, however, he’s also judged mostly on his looks. As someone who isn’t trading on the currency of beauty I cannot sympathize, yet I’m reminded of Jim Morrison, he hated that he was so pretty. He was also painfully melodramatic in his writing both in song and poetry, and I feel as much for him as I do for Robert, I barely notice their angst at their travails concerning the world not taking them seriously enough.
- I do notice, but I barely care enough to do more than comment about it here, I may write about it someday. A story about a painfully pretty man who has dreams of epic literature seeping out of his psyche yet doesn’t have the talent to bring it out and connect with the world. It could be worse, both Robert & Jim may never have had their looks, and could be sharing their angst on a blog.
- there is one thing that always impresses me and I never fail to respect: hard work and determination. I don’t know about Jim but Robert does work constantly, and I do respect that.
- two others whose work ethic I respect are Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Nobody outworks those two, and though I’m not a big fan of either of their music, I do listen to and like some of their songs, nobody can doubt that they don’t quit, they just keep touring, doing appearances, writing and releasing new songs and are constantly in the public eye. That’s one thing I do share with them, I work all the time. I feel guilty if I’m not doing something, I just haven’t had much success in the things I’ve been working at. Yet neither Katy nor Stephanie did for quite a while before either, so that’s heartening to me.
- can Madonna please go away already? She scares me with her veiny, leathery ripped arms and Joker face. Why so serious Ms. Ciccone? Good lord she’s a very sad older lady who is desperately trying to remain relevant. Go away and reinvent yourself into a pleasant woman who might have something interesting to say or share if it weren’t for the randy grandma who keeps possessing her body. Yechhh!