- I give over my blog to my biographer Athanasios. Keep whining away you little girl.
- I just finished a six-month relationship with over 30 people. It wasn’t a long running sexual marathon; it was a blog tour that ran its course. I’m here to add my viewpoint to this tour that thankfully has a beginning middle and end. I rather like that.
- I’ve grown up with North American TV programming of long unending serials that are thrown off the TV because viewers loosing interest. I’ve recently begun watching UK programming and was surprised to see that each of their seasons are a short story arc that have a beginning, middle and end. I saw this with the recent Idris Elba police procedural show, Luther and with the SciFi programs of Primeval, Sanctuary and Being Human. I rather like that better than shows like Stargate, Breaking Bad or True Blood that are great programs don’t know how to tell a story where there’s no end in sight.
- It makes the watching and investment in the characters rather difficult if you don’t know how long you’d have to endure their behavior whether it’s good or bad.
- I’m Athanasios and I write the Occult/Horror series of books known as Predatory Ethics. Predatory Ethics is in its second part titled Commitment the sequel to the premiere book: Mad Gods. This series definitely has a beginning middle and end in that it’ll discuss all the major religions and faiths we’ve come to let rule our realities. I’m talking Christianity, its predecessors of Paganism, Judaism, Buddhism and the current Entertainment, Commerce, Tradition and the eternal Tribalism.
- Some have termed Predatory Ethics ambitious and even pretentious. I, just call it fiction. The type I would read and enjoy because it will make you ponder your own reality and every day, waking existence. It gives me the same interest as TV shows like Torchwood: Miracle Day, Sons of Anarchy, Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Walking Dead, Supernatural and Game of Thrones on both TV and the books.
- I thoroughly enjoy writing and reading Predatory Ethics because, though I am writing it, I don’t know where it will go until I finsh. I’ve sat down to work out the mechanics of my story and in the writing, the characters have dictated the story to go someplace I hadn’t intended in my original plot outline.
- Case in point, I’m currently writing the third book, In Whom To Trust. The title itself was dictated by a chapter in the writing of Commitment and the wider story arc of this book three of Predatory Ethics was begun by behavior and the happenings of book two: Commitment. That’s what started it, but since sitting down to write it I’ve gone in a completely different tangent and am captivated and compelled to keep writing only to see where I’ll take it.
Mad Gods – ReduxMadGods-Volume IMadGods-Volume IIMadGods-VolumeIIIMadGods-Volume IVMadGods-Volume V
As seen on perezhilton.com & joblo.com & athanos1964 & howardstern.com& geektime.com & enigmaTV & JAKonrathblog